Terms and Conditions
with registered office in Ve mlýně 79 Tetín
identification number: 71565523
registered at the Beroun Municipal Office
for the sale of goods through the on-line shop located at michalkadanik.cz
1. Introductory provisions
- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “terms and conditions“) of the company Michal Kadanik, with its registered office in Ve mlýně79 Tetín, identification number: 71565523, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by , section , insert (hereinafter referred to as “Seller“) are regulated in accordance with the provisions of Section 1751(1) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as “Civil Code“) the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with or under the Purchase Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “Purchase contract“) concluded between the seller and another natural person (hereinafter referred to as “buyer“) via the Seller’s online shop. The online shop is operated by the Seller on the website located at michalkadanik.cz (hereinafter referred to as the “Website“), through the interface of the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Shop Web Interface“).
- The Terms and Conditions do not apply to cases where the person who intends to purchase goods from the Seller is a legal person or a person who acts in the course of ordering goods in the course of his business or in the course of his independent exercise of his profession.
- Provisions deviating from the terms and conditions may be agreed in the purchase contract. Any deviating provisions in the Purchase Agreement shall prevail over the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- The provisions of the terms and conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract. The Purchase Contract and the Terms and Conditions are in Czech language. The purchase contract can be concluded in Czech.
- The Seller may change or supplement the wording of the Terms and Conditions. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the validity of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
2. User account
- Based on the buyer’s registration made on the website, the buyer can access their user interface. The buyer can order goods from his/her user interface (hereinafter referred to as “user account“). If the web interface of the shop allows it, the buyer can also order goods without registration directly from the web interface of the shop.
- When registering on the website and when ordering goods, the buyer is obliged to provide correct and truthful information. The buyer is obliged to update the data in the user account in case of any change. The data provided by the buyer in the user account and when ordering goods are considered correct by the seller.
- Access to the user account is secured with a username and password. The Buyer is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the information necessary to access his/her user account.
- The buyer is not entitled to allow third parties to use the user account.
- The Seller may cancel the user account, especially if the Buyer does not use his/her user account for more than 1 year or if the Buyer violates his/her obligations under the Purchase Agreement (including the Terms and Conditions).
- The Buyer acknowledges that the user account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the Seller’s hardware and software equipment, or. necessary maintenance of third party hardware and software.
3. Conclusion of the purchase contract
- All presentation of goods placed in the web interface of the shop is informative and the seller is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract regarding these goods. Section 1732 para. 2 of the Civil Code shall not apply.
- The web interface of the shop contains information about the goods, including the prices of individual goods. The prices of the goods are inclusive of value added tax and all related charges. The prices of the goods remain valid for as long as they are displayed in the web interface of the shop. This provision does not restrict the seller’s ability to conclude the purchase contract on individually agreed terms.
- The web interface of the shop also contains information on the costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods. The information about the costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods listed in the web interface of the shop is valid only in cases where the goods are delivered within the Czech Republic.
- To order goods, the buyer fills in the order form in the web interface of the shop. The order form contains information about:
- ordered goods (the ordered goods are “inserted” by the buyer into the electronic shopping cart of the web interface of the store),
- the method of payment of the purchase price of the goods, details of the required method of delivery of the ordered goods and
- information about the costs associated with the delivery of the goods (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Order“).
- Before sending the order to the Seller, the Buyer is allowed to check and change the data that the Buyer has entered into the order, including with regard to the Buyer’s ability to detect and correct errors arising from the data entered into the order. The buyer sends the order to the seller by clicking on the “order” button. The information provided in the order is considered correct by the seller.
- Sending an order is considered to be such an act of the buyer, which identifies the ordered goods, the purchase price, the person of the buyer, the method of payment of the purchase price in an unquestionable way and is a binding proposal of the purchase contract for the contracting parties. The validity of the order is conditional on the completion of all mandatory data in the order form, familiarization with these terms and conditions on the website and the buyer’s confirmation that he has read these terms and conditions.
- The Seller shall confirm receipt of the order to the Buyer immediately upon receipt of the order by e-mail to the Buyer’s e-mail address specified in the user interface or in the order (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer’s e-mail address“).
- Depending on the nature of the order (quantity of goods, amount of the purchase price, estimated shipping costs), the Seller is always entitled to ask the Buyer for additional order confirmation (for example, in writing or by phone).
- The draft purchase contract in the form of an order is valid for fifteen days.
- The contractual relationship between the Seller and the Buyer is established by the delivery of the acceptance of the order (acceptance), which is sent by the Seller to the Buyer by electronic mail to the Buyer’s electronic mail address.
- In the event that any of the requirements specified in the order cannot be fulfilled, the Seller shall send the Buyer an amended offer to the Buyer’s e-mail address indicating the possible variants of the order and requesting the Buyer’s opinion.
- The amended offer is considered a new proposal of the purchase contract and the purchase contract is only concluded in this case after acceptance by the buyer via e-mail.
- The buyer agrees to the use of remote communication means in concluding the purchase contract. Costs incurred by the buyer when using remote means of communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls) are borne by the buyer himself, and these costs do not differ from the basic rate.
4. Price of goods and Payment terms
- The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of the goods under the Purchase Contract may be paid by the Buyer to the Seller in the following ways:
- in cash at the seller’s premises at Haštalska 27 Praha1 11000;
- cash on delivery at the place specified by the buyer in the order;
- by wire transfer to the seller’s account no. 7505056001/5500, held at Raiffesen Bank (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller’s Account“);
- cashless through the payment system ;
- cashless by credit card;
- through a loan granted by a third party.
- Together with the purchase price, the buyer is also obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods in the agreed amount. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price shall also include the costs associated with the delivery of the goods.
- The Seller does not require a deposit or other similar payment from the Buyer. This is without prejudice to the provisions of Art. 6 of the Terms and Conditions regarding the obligation to pay the purchase price of the goods in advance.
- In case of payment in cash or cash on delivery, the purchase price is payable upon receipt of the goods. In the case of non-cash payment, the purchase price is payable within 14 days of the conclusion of the purchase contract.
- In case of non-cash payment, the buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price of the goods together with the variable symbol of the payment. In the case of non-cash payment, the buyer’s obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled at the moment of crediting the relevant amount to the seller’s account.
- The Seller is entitled, especially in the event that the Buyer fails to confirm the order (Article 8), to demand payment of the full purchase price before the goods are sent to the Buyer. Section 2119 para. 1 of the Civil Code shall not apply.
- Any discounts on the price of the goods granted by the Seller to the Buyer cannot be combined.
- If it is customary in the commercial relationship or if it is stipulated by generally binding legal regulations, the Seller shall issue a tax document – an invoice – to the Buyer in respect of payments made under the Purchase Agreement. The seller is not a payer of value added tax. The tax document – invoice will be issued by the seller to the buyer after payment of the price of the goods and sent in electronic form to the buyer’s electronic address.
5. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement
The Buyer acknowledges that according to the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible to withdraw from the Purchase Contract:
- the delivery of goods, the price of which depends on financial market fluctuations independent of the seller’s will and which may occur during the withdrawal period,
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages that can only be delivered after thirty days and whose price depends on financial market fluctuations independent of the seller’s will,
- for the delivery of goods that have been adapted to the purchaser’s wishes or for his person
- the delivery of perishable goods and goods which have been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- the delivery of goods in sealed packaging, which the buyer has removed from the packaging and cannot be returned for hygiene reasons,
- the delivery of an audio or visual recording or computer program if it has infringed its original packaging,
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines,
- for the delivery of digital content, unless it has been delivered on a tangible medium and has been delivered with the prior express consent of the buyer before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the seller has informed the buyer prior to the conclusion of the contract that in such a case he has no right to withdraw from the contract.
- In the absence of a case referred to in Art. 1 or in any other case where the purchase contract cannot be withdrawn from, the buyer shall, in accordance with the provisions of § 1829 par. 1 of the Civil Code, the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods, and if the subject of the purchase contract is several types of goods or the delivery of several parts, this period shall run from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods. Withdrawal from the purchase contract must be sent to the seller within the period specified in the previous sentence.
- For withdrawal from the purchase contract, the buyer can use the sample form provided by the seller, which is an annex to the terms and conditions. The buyer may send the withdrawal from the purchase contract outside the address of the seller’s business or registered office. The provisions of Art. 11 of these Terms and Conditions. The trader shall acknowledge receipt to the consumer in text form without undue delay.
- In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract pursuant to Art. 2 of the Terms and Conditions, the Purchase Contract is cancelled from the beginning. The goods must be returned to the Seller within fourteen (14) days of withdrawal from the contract. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the buyer bears the costs associated with the return of the goods to the seller, even if the goods cannot be returned due to their nature by the usual postal route.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract pursuant to Art. 2 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall return the funds received from the Buyer within fourteen (14) days of the Buyer’s withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement in the same manner as the Seller received them from the Buyer. The Seller is also entitled to return the performance provided by the Buyer when returning the goods by the Buyer or in another way, if the Buyer agrees to this and does not incur additional costs to the Buyer. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the buyer before the buyer returns the goods to him or proves that he has sent the goods to the seller.
- The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the claim for payment for damage to the goods against the Buyer’s claim for reimbursement of the purchase price.
- The seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract at any time until the goods are accepted by the buyer. In this case, the Seller shall refund the Purchase Price to the Buyer without undue delay, without cash to the account designated by the Buyer.
- If a gift is given to the buyer together with the goods, the gift contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded with the condition that if the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the gift contract with respect to such gift ceases to be effective and the buyer is obliged to return the gift together with the goods to the seller.
6. Transport and delivery of goods
- In the event that the method of transport is agreed on the basis of a special request of the buyer, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this method of transport.
- If the Seller is obliged under the Purchase Contract to deliver the goods to the place specified by the Buyer in the order, the Buyer is obliged to take delivery of the goods upon delivery.
- In the event that for reasons on the part of the buyer it is necessary to deliver the goods repeatedly or in a different way than specified in the order, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with the repeated delivery of goods, respectively. the costs associated with any other method of delivery.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in the event of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the event of a breach of packaging indicating unauthorized intrusion into the shipment, the buyer may not accept the shipment from the carrier.
7. Rights from Defective Performance
- The rights and obligations of the contracting parties with regard to rights arising from defective performance are governed by the relevant generally binding provisions (in particular, Sections 1914 to 1925, 2099 to 2117 and 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code).
- The Seller shall be liable to the Buyer that the goods are free from defects upon receipt. In particular, the seller is liable to the buyer that at the time the buyer took delivery of the goods:
- the goods have the characteristics agreed between the parties and, in the absence of agreement, have the characteristics described by the seller or manufacturer or expected by the buyer in view of the nature of the goods and on the basis of the advertising carried out by them,
- the goods are fit for the purpose stated by the seller for their use or for which goods of that kind are usually used,
- the goods correspond in quality or workmanship to the agreed sample or specimen, if the quality or workmanship was determined according to the agreed sample or specimen,
- the goods are in the appropriate quantity, measure or weight; and
- the goods meet the requirements of the legislation.
- The provisions referred to in Art. 2 of the Terms and Conditions shall not apply to goods sold at a lower price to the defect for which the lower price was agreed, to the wear and tear of the goods caused by their normal use, in the case of second-hand goods to the defect corresponding to the degree of use or wear and tear that the goods had when taken over by the buyer, or if it results from the nature of the goods.
- If a defect appears within six months of receipt, the goods shall be deemed to have been defective upon receipt.
- The buyer claims the rights from the defective performance at the seller’s address of the seller’s establishment, where the acceptance of the claim is possible with regard to the range of goods sold, possibly also at the registered office or place of business. The moment of claim is considered to be the moment when the seller received the claimed goods from the buyer.
- Other rights and obligations of the parties related to the seller’s liability for defects may be regulated by the seller’s complaint rules.
8. Other rights and obligations of the parties
- The buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the full purchase price of the goods
- The Seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the Buyer within the meaning of § 1826 para. 1 lit. (e) of the Civil Code.
- The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, ID No.: 000 20 869, internet address: http://www.coi.cz, is competent for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from purchase contracts.
- The Seller is entitled to sell goods on the basis of a trade licence. Trade control is carried out within the scope of its competence by the competent trade office. Supervision of the protection of personal data is exercised by the Office for Personal Data Protection. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority supervises, among other things, compliance with Act No 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended.
- The buyer hereby assumes the risk of a change of circumstances within the meaning of § 1765 para. 2 of the Civil Code.
- The protection of personal data of the buyer, who is a natural person, is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended.
- The Buyer consents to the processing of the following personal data: name and surname, home address, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number and (hereinafter collectively referred to as “personal data“).
- The buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller for the purposes of exercising the rights and obligations under the purchase contract and for the purposes of maintaining the user account. Unless the buyer chooses another option, the buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller also for the purpose of sending information and commercial communications to the buyer. Consent to the processing of personal data in its entirety according to this article is not a condition that would in itself prevent the conclusion of a purchase contract.
- The Buyer acknowledges that he/she is obliged to provide his/her personal data (during registration, in his/her user account, when placing an order from the web interface of the shop) correctly and truthfully and that he/she is obliged to inform the Seller without undue delay about any change in his/her personal data.
- The seller may entrust a third party as a processor to process the buyer’s personal data. Apart from the persons transporting the goods, personal data will not be passed on to third parties by the seller without the prior consent of the buyer.
- Personal data will be processed for an indefinite period of time. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in paper form in a non-automated manner.
- The Buyer confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that he/she has been advised that this is a voluntary provision of personal data.
- Should the Buyer believe that the Seller or the Processor (Article 5) is processing his/her personal data in a manner contrary to the protection of the Buyer’s private and personal life or contrary to the law, in particular if the personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing, he/she may:
- ask the seller or processor for an explanation,
- require the seller or processor to remedy the situation.
- If the buyer requests information about the processing of his personal data, the seller is obliged to provide him with this information. The Seller has the right to demand a reasonable fee for the provision of information under the previous sentence, not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information.
10. Sending commercial communications and storing cookies
- The Buyer agrees to receive information related to the Seller’s goods, services or business at the Buyer’s electronic address and further agrees to receive commercial communications from the Seller at the Buyer’s electronic address.
- The Buyer agrees to the storage of the so-called. cookies on his computer. In the event that the purchase can be made on the website and the seller’s obligations under the purchase contract can be fulfilled without the imposition of the so-called. cookies on the buyer’s computer, the buyer may withdraw consent under the previous sentence at any time.
- Notices concerning the relationship between the Seller and the Buyer, in particular those concerning the withdrawal from the Purchase Contract, must be delivered by post in the form of a registered letter, unless otherwise specified in the Purchase Contract. Notices shall be delivered to the relevant contact address of the other party and shall be deemed to be delivered and effective upon delivery by post, except for notices of withdrawal made by the Buyer, in which case the withdrawal shall be effective if the notice is sent by the Buyer within the withdrawal period.
- A notice which has been refused by the addressee, which has not been collected within the storage period or which has been returned as undeliverable shall also be deemed to have been delivered.
- The Parties may deliver ordinary correspondence to each other by electronic mail, to the electronic mail address specified in the Buyer’s user account or specified by the Buyer in the order, respectively. to the address listed on the Seller’s website.
12. Final provisions
- If the relationship established by the purchase contract contains an international (foreign) element, the parties agree that the relationship is governed by Czech law. This is without prejudice to the consumer’s rights under generally binding legislation.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective, the invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. Amendments and additions to the Purchase Agreement or the Terms and Conditions require a written form.
- The Purchase Contract, including the Terms and Conditions, is archived by the Seller in electronic form and is not accessible.
- A sample form for withdrawal from the purchase contract is attached to the terms and conditions.
Seller’s contact details: delivery address Haštalska 27 Praha1 11000, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +420739057125.
If you decide to make your claim by shipping company, please send the goods to the address below. This will contribute to faster processing of your request.
Michal Kadanik, Haštalská 27, 110 00 Prague 1
Together with the goods, we recommend that you submit a proof of purchase (invoice) for faster processing of the claim.
How to proceed when…
Are the goods received damaged
Please check the delivered goods carefully when collecting them from the carrier.
Do not accept a parcel that shows signs of damage.
If the goods are damaged, even though the packaging is intact, you should inform either the carrier or our company as soon as possible, depending on the type of transport you have chosen.
Notify the Czech Post within 1 working day at 840 111 244
The goods have been delivered incomplete or do not correspond to the ordered type
Please email details to email@example.com for further advice on how to proceed.
No consumer rights can be claimed for gifts that are provided free of charge. Such goods meet the terms of the Donation Agreement and all standards under the applicable Czech legislation.
Time limit for handling complaints
If you are a consumer, the complaint will be settled within 30 days.
In case you are not a consumer, we try to settle the complaint as soon as possible.
On the basis of the documents sent, the validity of your claim will be assessed and you will be contacted.
We will send the money to your account.
Unfortunately, a refund by postal order is not possible.
Return of goods within 14 days
What should you do if the goods you bought are not right for you and you want to return them within the legal 14-day period?
If you are a consumer, you have the right to return the purchased goods without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, according to § 1829 of the Civil Code (Act No. 89/2012 Coll.).
In case you are not a consumer, i.e. you purchase goods within the scope of your trade or business activity (which is determined by the indication of your ID number on the purchase document), you do not have the right to withdraw, as the law does not provide for this option.
Where to return the goods
You can also exercise your right to return the goods in writing by sending the goods to:
Michal Kadanik, Haštalská 27, 110 00 Prague 1
Please pack the returned goods well to prevent damage during transit.
Please restore the goods to their original condition if possible, this will prevent the possible reduction of the refund amount by the cost of restoring the goods to their original condition.
We will send you the money for the goods to your bank account as soon as possible, no later than 14 days after the withdrawal from the contract, but not before the return goods are delivered back to our complaints department (or before you prove that the returned goods have already been sent to us). In this case, the costs of returning the goods are borne by the buyer.
Sending goods back to the seller on COD is not possible and all such shipments are immediately rejected and returned to the sender.
No packaging required
The packaging is neither the object of purchase nor part of the purchased item. Even so, michalkadanik.cz is entitled to compensation for the actual costs incurred in returning the goods. These costs are always individually assessed and as such are then charged to the customer and added to the amount of the returned goods.
You can try the goods
However, there should be no obvious wear. The goods may be used, but you must think about the costs michalkadanik.cz will incur in bringing the goods back to their original condition and which may be claimed for reimbursement.
You can avoid these charges if you restore the goods to their original condition yourself (cleaning, reassembly, correct packaging, etc.).Due to the variety of goods, each case of withdrawal is dealt with individually.
Compliance with the 14-day deadline
The time limit is determined by when the withdrawal is sent. The withdrawal period is thus deemed to be maintained if the consumer sends the trader a notice of withdrawal during the withdrawal period.
The withdrawal period lasts 14 calendar days , not working days, and starts on the next calendar day after the consumer takes delivery of the goods (e.g. if the customer takes delivery of the goods on Friday, the return period starts on Saturday inclusive).
You can send your withdrawal electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as possible after sending this cancellation, you need to hand over the purchased goods to us. In this case, there is no right to reimbursement of the necessary costs associated with the transport of the goods to the seller.
What documents to attach?
We recommend that you always enclose a document with the returned goods to confirm that you have purchased the goods from us and to make it easier for us to identify the goods and the request.
The best option is to send the purchase receipt you received with the shipment of goods.
What goods cannot be returned at all?
The consumer cannot withdraw from the contract:
on the provision of services, if they have been performed with the consumer’s prior express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period and the trader has informed the consumer before the conclusion of the contract that he has no right to withdraw from the contract in such a case,
the supply of goods or services, the price of which depends on the fluctuations of the financial market independently of the entrepreneur’s will and which may occur during the withdrawal period,
the delivery of goods that have been adapted to the consumer’s wishes or for the consumer’s person,
the repair or maintenance carried out at a place designated by the consumer at his request; this shall not apply, however, in the case of subsequent repairs or the supply of spare parts other than those requested,
the delivery of goods in sealed packaging which the consumer has removed from the packaging and which cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
Exceptions are cases where withdrawal is expressly agreed.
A brief overview at the end
It is possible to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 calendar days.
The period of 14 days starts on the next calendar day after the receipt of the goods.
If the period ends on a weekend or public holiday, the next working day shall be taken as the last day of the period.
The withdrawal from the purchase contract must be sent to the supplier no later than on the last day of the 14-day period. Goods can be returned later by agreement.
Unpacking or use of the goods does not extinguish the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. Exceptions are e.g. audio and video media.
The goods do not have to be returned in their original packaging, but the supplier is entitled to the costs of repackaging the goods.
It is also possible to return the goods used, but the supplier is again entitled to the costs of restoring the goods to their original condition. These costs can theoretically reach the full price of the goods.
We will refund the money within 14 calendar days of withdrawal, but not before we receive the returned goods (or before you prove that the returned goods have already been sent to us).
Warranty, Warranty Certificates
By law, the consumer is entitled to exercise the right to claim for defects that occur in consumer goods within twenty-four months of receipt. If a defect appears within six months of receipt, the item is deemed to have been defective upon receipt.
The consumer buyer is entitled to a 2-year warranty period for the purchase of goods on michalkadanik.cz, but the buyer who is acting within the scope of his/her trade or other business activity when concluding and performing the contract is entitled only to a 1-year warranty period for the purchase of goods on michalkadanik.cz. The warranty period begins upon receipt of the goods by the customer.
Good to know
The warranty period starts from the receipt of the goods.
The warranty period does not include the time from the time of the claim until the time when the buyer is obliged to take over the goods after the warranty repair.
If the goods are replaced with new goods or a part covered by the warranty is replaced, the warranty period starts again from the beginning, from the receipt of the new goods (or from the receipt of the goods with the new part).
The above cannot be applied to gifts with goods.
A blank warranty card will be delivered together with the goods (if it is not enclosed, the invoice that is enclosed with the parcel when the goods are delivered serves as the warranty card).
Changes in the order
Order cancellations and changes of address (delivery, billing) can be made as soon as possible by phone or email until a certain stage of the order processing. For other changes, the simplest solution is to cancel the order and create a new one, as the automated system usually does not allow them within the existing order.
Changing the ordered model of goods
It is not possible to exchange one model of the product for another in an order already placed. There are two ways to deal with this situation:
If you have multiple items in your order, we will only cancel the unwanted model and you will create a new order for the correct type of item. The rest of the original order remains valid. However, we do not recommend this solution as you would pay shipping for both orders.
The second option is to cancel the entire order and create a new one.
Change of payment
Any payment can only be changed to cash on delivery, unfortunately no other changes to the payment method are possible.
Change in time and mode of transport.
Unfortunately, you cannot change the type of transport.
If the delivery date does not suit you (we confirm it by e-mail at the time of handing over the goods to the carrier), you can agree on an alternative and contact the transport company directly on the day of delivery.
Whatever you need to change or cancel your order, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +420 739 057 125.